Skip to main content

My social media experience and How to get over social media addiction? Truth about social media.

Truth about social media. How i get over it? Dear all, I m just here to share my experiences. I am just normal student as many of you are. I used to spend lots of hours on social media scrolling the pages and all. My experience when i first time started using social it was addictive, i will be liking all the post on face book, following everything on Instagram, uploading photos, spending time watching random youtube videos. But later on i started feeling like i don't have same kind of joy, happiness and spirit that i used to have like before i use social media. I was not able to concentrate on my studies, i was becoming really a short tempered, everything annoys me, i used to believe all of those social media quotes and all, i used to believe on everything posted on social media sharing all of post with friends, i was feeling like I was becoming something i really wasn't.....there was one thing always playing on my mind that 'this is not me ' . Then one day i decided to quit social media. Then i don't use it for like 4 to 5 days ,that days were really tough during those days i don't know why i was craving more to use social media and at last i gave up . After 5 days i was more using social media, alot than before. And it goes on and on. I used be good student with good remarks but that time my grades was very lower and disappointing. But one day i decided to watch something that will help me to get over social media. I watch a lot of videos 'How to get over social media addiction' bla bla and alot motivational video guess what? Nothing happens. I will be watching it for a while and don't use social media for two days or three days afterthat things remain same. I swear someone is gonna benefitted by those motivational stuff and all. But most of the people watch it and forget it. You know what is bad about social media is it is addictive, you believe it or not ,it is. Recently, i had watched "the social dilemma" And there a person who had already worked on Facebook told that everyone inside Facebook or any other social media platform work to make it more addictive , non of them are thinking about making it less addictive. And you can assume here what is going on with social media. They are selling their products likes, comment, subscribe, bell icon bla bla you are using it. Thats the reality . If not than think about it why you feel happy when you get more likes on social media, why you feel prioritise if someone message you or somebody comment something good to you. Why? Why? Answer they create this virtual world and you are stuck inside it , they make it so addictive that real life happiness really don't feel like happiness. You all have been posting on social media like its your own property no one will see you, you will be chatting like you might be in privacy but let me know you one thing there will be hundred of people behind the screen who are working to make you more addicted to social media and selling your personal information and datas to lots of companies thats why every one on social Media find different ads on their screen.At last making you a social media zombie, they will finally succeed. It takes me 3 years to understand this thing why social media is addictive? Because they made it addictive, this is not your fault , you will be reading this but you will forget after some hours. I know. I will be posting how i make social media less addictive for myself. Yours maddy, Have a nice day 😢

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

How meditation will change your life? Here is my own journey to meditation

Here is my own journey to meditation. Dear all, Meditation is a practice where an individual uses a technique – such as mindfulness, or focusing the mind on a particular object, thought, or activity – to train attention and awareness, and achieve a mentally clear and emotionally calm and stable state. Meditation is journey to know who you are and to get clarity over everything in life. It is way of living in present , making your life more meaningful and less stressful. Meditation is more than what you can think. It will take you to mental, emotional, social and spritual growth. Meditation simply teaches you about calmness, peacefulness and blissfulness inside you. Before entering in meditation , i used to think it was like giving therapy to a person who is stressed, depressed and addicted to something. It is use for all these things but later on i came to know that it is more than that. I was student studying commerce in management college, during that time i came to know a gu

Humanity quotes /kindness quotes

Be kind,Be human......