Skip to main content

How meditation will change your life? Here is my own journey to meditation

Here is my own journey to meditation. Dear all, Meditation is a practice where an individual uses a technique – such as mindfulness, or focusing the mind on a particular object, thought, or activity – to train attention and awareness, and achieve a mentally clear and emotionally calm and stable state. Meditation is journey to know who you are and to get clarity over everything in life. It is way of living in present , making your life more meaningful and less stressful. Meditation is more than what you can think. It will take you to mental, emotional, social and spritual growth. Meditation simply teaches you about calmness, peacefulness and blissfulness inside you. Before entering in meditation , i used to think it was like giving therapy to a person who is stressed, depressed and addicted to something. It is use for all these things but later on i came to know that it is more than that. I was student studying commerce in management college, during that time i came to know a guy who was involved in meditation centre for more than three years, he became good friend of mine ... I used to be very shy girl,not opening up to anyone We used to share alot of stuffs with each other. One day he told me that he noticed that i was really short temper, fearful in taking my own decision and little bit reserve , he said that he can help me to get over my anger and fear. I asked him how is it possible because i am used to that habits and i m grown up like that and i used to think i can't change i will always be like this shy nature, low self esteem, low confident, fearful person. But he told me it is possible through meditation, then he introduced me about vipassna meditation . First of all i laughed i don't believe him but later when he started to mentor me , he had taught lots of people before so i trust him and followed his instructions everyday . The first month was very tough and struggling, i use to wake up early in the morning try to meditate for 1 hour,that time you have to deal with all the negative thoughts in your mind, it is difficult concentrating on one single point, at first you might, get more frustrated, angry and anxious during first stage but later it will start to be easier you will start to enjoy that calmness.2 months passed i started feeling change on the way i used to think, to react, to behave, my habits changed , i became more social and friendly. My anger was gradually decreasing and my confidence was slowly boosting up. 4 months was over i started to be less reactive to situation and people i was observing and understanding things more than i used to before. After 1 year i become more clear about my vision and goals. Those were the best moments of my life. I had never felt happier and peace before. Here are the things i learned after my one year meditation journey: #1:you will stop being addicted to something This is something i personally felt during my meditation journey. Silly memes, unnecessary videos, small talk and other unnecessary things stop making sense to you. You will start to observe what is right and what is wrong to you more. You will end up cutting negative people ,negative thoughts and negative habits of your life. And i think your life would be more better after this. #2:Happy relationship Everyone wants happy and good relationship with other either it is with your parents, your Loved one, your friends or your business partner. You want to have good relationship with all of them. But things don't get right when we are not able to forgive, forget , understand, apologize, be kind and be truthful. This is what makes your relationship bitter. This happens because most of us are ego driven and ego kills relationship. Meditation boost your power to forgive people, to forget small mistakes, to apologize if you were wrong somewhere, you will end up becoming more kind and helpful towards other. It will end your ego totally.
#3: you will be great observer Before meditation i used to observe less and react more. I don't used to think about situation, people and things around me. I just used to be reactive ,be more angry and annoyed. After my session, i was more calm , i used to listen people more, try to understand them, their behavior and cause, observe nature and surrounding around me. It feels like i am actually living a great life now, the more you observe the more you will start to live.
#4: personality improvement Meditation kills your anger, ego, jealousy, hatred, greed and rudeness. These are what make people's personality bad. You will end up being more human, more calm, more kind and more logical. This is what makes your personality better. I was also short tempered and egotistic person before meditation session. But now everything i used to be angry at and used to be egoist makes no sense at all to me. I am more confident about myself and very Placid inside and i started to love myself and try to understand others situation and feelings .I use to think before reacting at something. And i feel it is personally a great achievement.
#5:Clarity in your life Most of the people don't have clarity in their life it is because they give more importance to other than themselves . For clarity you need to figure out what you want, it is only possible if you spend time with yourself, spending time with other will ends up knowing what they want not what you want. Meditation is the process of knowing yourself , during meditation you will be with yourself. You will gradually be able to find your strength and weakness, find your passion, your career and your path. #6: Detachment with materialistic things Desire for materialistic things are normal but unlimited desires are not normal. Desire are never ending and you have to stop somewhere, you cannot walk on infinity path if you then you will end up being no where. Desire for object,fame , sex, wealth,etc. Will gradually start to decrease. You will end up making correct choices in life. #7:Increase in your spritual knowledge I was someone who used to not believe in spritual stuff before. I used to think it is only myth until i meet that Calmness and peacefulness inside me after meditation. Spritual knowledge is knowing who you truly are inside? and what you truly can be? and what is your true power of mind?. You can only know these things by meditation. There are lots of book about spritual knowledge but its better to feel by yourself. At the end, those were amazing days of my life. I had never thought that anything like calmness, blissfulness, and happiness really exist in the world. But after my meditation journey, i came to know that if there is something which can make you happier is only you, the people's and object are just excuses. Clarity comes within not with other people's opinion and acceptance. Self - love make you more confident about yourself . If there is anything that you cannot buy is kindness, love,trust and devotion of someone. Yours maddy, If you love reading this then like below, comment and subscribe for more. Have a nice day 😊.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

My social media experience and How to get over social media addiction? Truth about social media.

Truth about social media. How i get over it? Dear all, I m just here to share my experiences. I am just normal student as many of you are. I used to spend lots of hours on social media scrolling the pages and all. My experience when i first time started using social it was addictive, i will be liking all the post on face book, following everything on Instagram, uploading photos, spending time watching random youtube videos. But later on i started feeling like i don't have same kind of joy, happiness and spirit that i used to have like before i use social media. I was not able to concentrate on my studies, i was becoming really a short tempered, everything annoys me, i used to believe all of those social media quotes and all, i used to believe on everything posted on social media sharing all of post with friends, i was feeling like I was becoming something i really wasn't.....there was one thing always playing on my mind that 'this is not me ' . Then one

Humanity quotes /kindness quotes

Be kind,Be human......